Have you got or are you planning a New Indoor Arena? Have you put any thought into your Arena Kick Wall?
Your Arena Safety Wall is a large part of furnishing your arena. We understand the priority of having a good looking, safe and practical end product with minimal upkeep requirements. Giving you more time to spend with your horses. In a harsh arena environment with moisture and impacts from training horses our arena surround is low maintenance and designed to impress for years to come.
Sprinkler systems to maintain the moisture of the sand for an optimal riding surface and to minimise dust often reach the fence of the arena. Our PE boards do not swell or rot when put under these conditions.
When training horses, the 15 degree angle installation of the safety fence provides safety for the rider when the horse gets too close to the fence. The riders stirrups or boots don’t get caught.
If a horse kicks out and strikes the PE board arena surround. The tongue and groove profile absorbs the impact, preventing chipping and cracking damage to the wall. Whilst cushioning the impact on the horse.
The boards have a timber like profile, whilst not requiring the maintenance of timber. There is no need to paint, lacquer or treat for pest damage from the likes of termites.
- Recycled PE Board - MINERAL GREY
- 1300mm High
- Galvanised Strips to suit - to be fitted every 3 boards
- Will not Swell, Chip or Crack
- Low maintenance, it does not require painting or lacquering
- Will not rot, or attached termites
- No screws
- Hot galvanised dipped frame
- Custom made gates
- Galvanised Checker Plate for protection against arena groomers
- Other colours available at additional costs (Brown, Green, Charcoal, Black, Beige)