Green Horse Ball Toy
As horse owners we are always looking for new ways to interact with our horses, including other activities that aren't riding. With a Horse stable ball you can use it to maybe teach your horse a few tricks, like to pick something up off the ground and handing it to you. It may provide a new way keeping the horse play interesting for both of you.
We commonly get asked we have an injured horse, what can we do to prevent stable boredom. By having a collection of horse toys you can mix up what toys are in the stable every few days. The horse ball is a versatile stable toy that is generally tied at around wither height.
What do you use a horse ball toy for?
- You can use a horse ball for training.
- A horse ball can be used as a stable toy to prevent boredom when on stable rest
- A horse toy like the stable ball can be used as a marker or obstacle in an arena
- Can be used as an indoor or outdoor horse toy
- The horse toy ball is something both you and your horse can play with together
- Suitable for horses of all sizes
Diameter of the Horse stable Toy - Green Ball is approximately 32 inches