AQUA ICELANDER HORSE WATER TREADMILL / INCLINING
Aqua Icelander is leading edge technology whether it comes to training, fitness, recovery and rehabilitation of horses.
It is the only one on the market made from Marine Grade Stainless Steel. The unique filtration system combined with the use of nappies allows the same water to be used for up to 6 weeks. It has two cleaning hatches on either side to ensure easy maintenance.
Benefits of the Aqua Icelander;
- Works your horse more effectively over a short period of time.
- Provides maximum resistance, as you don't get a "Whirlpool" effect, as experienced in traditional water walkers.
- Set the water level up to 1.2m
- Fast filling - 3 mins to maximum height
- Set the Inclination/ climbing degree (0-10 degrees)
- Water temperature from 0-40 degrees, water cooling option is available
- Speed up to 10kms (option for 15kms)
- Faster recovery time. The buoyancy in water reduces the strain, allowing horses to continue to train (depending on injury)
- Can be used as a dry treadmill
- Fully programmable (for up to 100 horses)
- Ergonomic and safe design
- Can be installed on an existing concrete slab (ramps required)
- Single or 3 phase power required