We provide a range of Standard Stable Panels, as well as an option for a fully customised option.
Standard Panel Features in brief;
- Made with recycled PE Board, specifically designed for the Equine Industry to last in the harsh environment. It does not fade, rot, swell or warp. It is pest resistant and does not require ongoing maintenance to look good.
- The tongue and groove profile of our PE boards allows enough movement to absorb the impact of kicks without damaging the PE board and helps prevent injuries, and damage to the stable panels.
- All steel is fully welded and hot galvanised dipped to prevent rust. The bars are laser cut in allowing for a tidy finish (no messy welds).
- Unique double flanged profile (no sharp edges). Our custom profiles enable us to use no screws when assembling our stables. In addition the rounded edges remove another risk when stabling horses.
- Sliding Door (Top rail roller door system, fitted with an automatic door lock that can be operated from either side). The same system is used for the window door opening.
- Bars (Max distance between the bars will be 53mm. Bars will be 28 mm diameter with a wall thickness of 1.8mm). Round bars are stronger and safer than square bars or mesh.
Our stables are an asset to any stable facility not only are the low maintenance so you can spend more time with your horses.